Coin Congress will return to San Francisco for our third event with a radically original experience for attendees, sponsors, networkers and partners. We are not a traditional conference, but a festival of disruption celebrating the future of the digital currency and innovative tech.
This open forum for collaboration will inspire attendees, speakers and sponsors to participate in networking competitions and legendary, original parties — think TED meets TechCrunch Disrupt with a touch of Burning Man. Sponsorship entitles you to network closely with fellow sponsors and hundreds of like-minded attendees interested in your vision and message. Share your inspiration, experience and knowledge while gaining marketing opportunity. Create stories and memories. Become a three-dimensional brand. Celebrate disruptive ideas.
We invite you all to join us,
Brock Pierce, Co-Founder, and Twan Vrints, Co-Founder and CEO
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR?
- Sponsors interested in creating stories and memories.
- Digital currency and cryptocurrency companies, angel and VC investors, innovators, entrepreneurs, and startups.
- Disruptive technology companies, angel and VC investors, innovators, entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Companies and startups from disruptive sectors, including 3D printing, biohacking, start-up culture, tech media, virtual reality technology, gaming, space exploration, and more.
- Local businesses, charities, artists and activists interested in disruptive technology and currency.
The old concept of logo-saturated sponsorship is dead. Attendees rarely remember logos; they want memorable experiences sponsors make possible. We will help our sponsors create stories and memories. Sponsors should accept nothing less. Sponsors should accept nothing less.
Our ethos is simple:
- We disrupt the old sponsorship model through an evangelist approach.
- We believe sponsors can achieve three dimensional brand awareness by harnessing the power of marketing leverage unique to event experiences.
- We believe that sponsorship is a collection of benefits and entitlements that provide a brand with an opportunity to get a marketing result. This is acheived through leverage, or by proactively taking marketing actions to achieve specific objectives.
- We believe activations and events are now, more than ever, important storytelling platforms and opportunities to connect a target audience.
- We believe sponsorship is mutual and about nurturing relationships, and has both the emotional weight – people really caring about what is being sponsored – and the critical mass can be a catalyst for other marketing activities.
We care about your marketing opportunity because we care about the disruptive ecosystem.
- After an initial consultation, we propose creative unique leverage ideas and steps for implementation. Our teams do part of the work for you, making sponsorship easier to implement.
- Through our unique event app, we craft interactive and rewarding in-app games tailored to your marketing goals.
- These can include challenges and rewards for fellow sponsors, presenters and attendees that add direct value to the event. These engaging promotions can involve your staff, promote a product, generate user-generated media activities, and much, much more.
EXCLUSIVE NETWORKING AND MARKETING EVENT-APP INTEGRATION
We’ve partnered with both MeetMatch and Influitive to create a custom event experience and networking platform. Based in Canada, Influitive works with 170 B2B companies, such as BlackBerry, SalesForce, Oracle, LinkedIn and now Coin Congress. MeetMatch is based in Antwerp, Belgium and works with dozens of conference events annually, including the European Union, Janssens Pharmaceuticals and Web Tomorrow 2015.
As part of our passion for helping to market and promote disruptive innovators, Coin Congress attendees and volunteers will enjoy engaging challenges tailored to make event participation rewarding and fun. Participate in over 100 unique challenges allow participants before and during the events to play games, create content, generate social media buzz, refer leads, drive sales, and drive our sponsors’ marketing strategies. Rewards include everything from event tickets, Bitcoin, speaking slots, gift cards, social rewards, donations to favorite charities, pitch opportunities and much, much more.
Through this innovative approach, sponsors maximize their investment in the experience by working closely with our team to allow advocates and attendees to craft engaging, unique product-centered challenges.
FOR INTERESTED SPONSORS:
We offer a wide range of choices, not just levels, to help you achieve your goals. To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tiffany Madison at [email protected].
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
We aim to disrupt the sponsorship model. The old days of logo plastering and empty brand placement are over. We do not focus on flat benefits — our sponsors achieve optimal marketing opportunity.
Our custom, creative proposals incorporate unique marketing leverage ideas tailored specifically to our sponsors seeking unique opportunities to foster long-term brand love. Every sponsor is important. We don’t segment by levels, but by unique marketing strategies we coordinate and deliver before, during and after the event. Our goal is memorable experiences and creating universally meaningful and rewarding connections.
OPTIMAL ENGAGEMENT BANDS
- Revolutionary Bracket (8 available)
- Visionary Bracket (6 available)
- Disruptive Bracket (10 available)
SOME EXCLUSIVE BAND BENEFITS
- Extensive consultation to understand your marketing and branding goals.
- Market research and competitor analysis in order to design 5-8 interactive gaming challenges for attendees, fellow sponsors and presenters to engage in via our event app.
- Attendees will purposefully choose these custom, fun challenges to promote your pre-conference marketing goals in advance of the conference earning rewards and prizes for their activity. During the conference, these unique challenges market your presence and objectives. Our marketing team will assist your marketing team to ensure maximum marketing leverage.
- Premium presentation space at San Francisco Hilton Union Square.
- Team passes and partner passes.
- High-resolution logo and profile on website with social network links and inclusion in our media and social campaigns as a sponsor.
- Media profiles through 1-2 of our media partners.
- VIP party tickets and custom gift bags.
- Presentation slots.
- Access to post-conference attendee list: names, companies and titles.
- Promotional items can be distributed through event bags
SPECIAL BENEFITS — REVOLUTIONARY BRACKET ONLY
- One large-scale, colorful balloon sculpture. Legendary balloon maestro Sean Rooney will design and build custom balloon-based art for your company’s event presence. Whether your logo or any other representation of your marketing and branding goals, Sean will consult with your team to create a unique, inspirational and radically original physical balloon sculpture at the event. His creation will be featured in our pre- and post conference media promotions and marketing campaigns while attracting viewers to your unique creation on site.
- Members of your team will receive dashboard access to our custom app to create endless challenges and games. Training and support will be provided.
- Startup Sponsor (8 available)
- Presentation Exhibitor Bracket (15 available)
- Refreshment Break Sponsor (4 available)
SPECIAL BENEFITS — STARTUP SPONSOR
- We care about your startup and our marketers will work with your team to profile a unique story for media coverage.
- We offer one listing in our Startup Circuit feature press release (300 word maximum).
- Presentation slot in our 16-slot Startup Circuit (8 for disruptive tech and digital currency, 8 for gaming startups; first come, first serve).
EVENT EXPERIENCE BANDS
- Refreshment Break Sponsor (4 available)
- Networking Party Sponsor (2 available)
- Event Bag Sponsor (1 available)
- Lanyard Sponsor (1 available)
- VIP Party Sponsor (2 available)
SPECIAL BENEFITS — VIP SPONSOR ONLY
- Coin Congress Events will rent 2 premier nearby properties through AirBnB for exclusive VIP parties.
- If you would like to sponsor a VIP party house, the legendary party planner and photographer, Judd Weiss, will consult with your team to design a unique experience for all VIP guests.
- Details will be posted within our exclusive event app and branded as “COMPANY NAME VIP HOUSE”.
We are passionate about charities. Non-profit projects will have the opportunity to get a free booth.
SPONSORS AS PRESENTERS
Our top 4 sponsorship opportunities secure a speaking slot for your organization. True to our disruptive approach, we believe the the traditional conference model is increasingly irrelevant. You can expect the event to begin with short-form talks covering every innovative current and future niche.
- As a sponsored speaker or presenter, you will engage the audience in a revolutionary and highly effective style known as Pecha Kucha. With this approach, 20 (twenty) slides are shown for 20 (twenty) seconds each! Full presentations are 6:40 followed by (8) eight minutes of live streamed interactive audience Q&A.
- Presentations are unique, concise and fast-paced, empowering audiences to engage with the speaker organically and share succinct bites of content via social media. The spirit behind the concept is to embrace “restrictions as liberators” and maximize audience engagement and interaction.
- We will also host 4 in-depth roundtable discussions with live audience Q/A.
- We will host 2 start-up presentation circuits. Our first circuit showcases demonstrations from 8 digital currency and disruptive tech startup sponsors. In partnership with Casual Connect, our second circuit will feature 8 gaming startups.
- Our custom event app integrations place the power of a user-created experience in every attendees hand. Through an integrated platform between MeetMatch and Influitive, Coin Congress San Francisco is both a gamified event experience and exclusive networking opportunity. This approach will bring new eyes and ears to your presentation space. We encourage real-time product demonstrations. Attendees can be rewarded for sharing their experiences with you via social media, content creation and more.
Send us a message if you want to know more about our sponsorship arrangements at [email protected] or see below for more details.
WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
Sponsorships can be purchased with all major credit cards, PayPal, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin and more altcoins. To discuss our sponsorship packages or if you’re interested in sponsoring student tickets, please contact Tiffany Madison at [email protected].